Every year, billions of dollars are gained and lost in the litigation of business disputes throughout the country. The cost of litigation in today's modern business world is an expense that must be anticipated in any long-term business strategy.
Our business and commercial litigation attorneys come into the picture when the stakes are high. From private business professionals to large national and international corporations, our clients trust us to handle disputes that affect the core of their business or financial lives. We provide our legal services to business owners and business professionals throughout Chicagoland area including Cook, DuPage, Lake, Kane, McHenry and Will Counties and in the Mid-West region including, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa.
Our firm has been featured in local and national publications including the Chicago Tribune and Fox News. We have scored multi-million dollar wins on behalf of our clients. According to a 2005 issue of Crain's Chicago Business, we had one of the three largest settlements in the state of Illinois in 2004.
Our success is best demonstrated by the quality of companies and business professionals we have represented. Our list of clients includes Experian, Aspen Marketing Services, Inc., Molex, Leslie Hindman Auctions, DiMucci Family Corporations, Capitol Wholesale Meat Company, Simplot Corporation, McDonald's Corporation, Flynn Beverage Corporation, Lexington Homes, Concord Homes, Dean Foods Corporation, Motorola Mobile Management Co., Berthold Types and Tulip Food Company.
We handle a broad range of litigation including:
- Business Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Legal Malpractice
- Shareholder Freeze-Out and Squeeze-Out Litigation
- Business Fraud
- Business Disputes in Divorce
- Real Estate Litigation
- Franchise Litigation
- Consumer Fraud Defense
- Class Action Defense
- Litigation: Non-Competition Agreements
- Internet Trademark Infringement and Product Disparagement
- Trademark Infringement and Product Disparagement
- Wrongful Termination of Franchisees or Distributors
- Resolving Disputes Outside of Court
- Declaratory Judgments
- Emergency Commercial Litigation
- Preliminary Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders
To learn more about our business and commercial litigation practice, please visit our business and commercial litigation overview page or contact a lawyer at one of our Illinois law offices. For assistance, call (877) 990-4990 or (630) 333-0000. You may also contact us by e-mail.
- Viacom Sued in TCPA Class Action For Allegedly Sending Out Unsolicited Text Messages With all the spam that companies tend to send out, it's no wonder that most people carefully guard their telephone numbers. Many people, however, ....
- Chicago Tribune Settles Class Action Alleging Subscribers Overcharged Once a subscriber gives a company their credit/debit card or bank information to charge subscription fees, some companies will take advantage of that ....
- Sketchers Settles Class Actions Alleging That its Shape-Ups Don't Really Help Consumers Get in Shape Many people are on the look-out for a quick fix to lose weight and get in shape. It is therefore no surprise that hundreds of thousands of people ....